So! Been a while I didn’t put any recipe or write anything about my cooking here. Today I ended up cooking again. 😀
Well, actually since my big brother go back to Indonesia for a while, somehow I ended up start cooking again. I wonder why?
Anyways… Today here’s what I cook:
Do you know what it is? 😀 It’s COLA SAUCE CHICKEN! 😀 I tried to make it following a recipe online (it’s in Indonesian, sorry >.<|||), but I adjust some here and there. And ended up getting this final ‘recipe’ which suits my taste. 😀 And of course, I’ll share it here..
Soooo.. Let’s start cooking! 😀 (Pardon for not giving a step by step picture as usual 😥 )
300~400 gram Chicken Drum Sticks (around 6 pieces), slice the surface a bit here and there to make sure the sauce permeate 😀
1/2 Onion, sliced 😀
6-8 cloves Garlic, finely chopped 😀
1 + 1/2 cup Coca Cola
6 tablespoon Sweet Soy Sauce (in Indonesia we called it Kecap Manis)
1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
Margarine / Oil to cook
How to Cook:
- Soak the chicken drum stick on 1/2 cup Coca Cola and let it marinate for a while.
- Heat margarin / oil on frypan, and saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Pour sweet soy sauce and oyster sauce, stir the sauce mixture for a while.
- Place chicken drum stick (with the marinate coke) into sauce. Add 1 cup Coca Cola, stir evenly and let the drum stick soak with the sauce. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Simmer until the meat are tender and cooked through, and the sauce thickened.
- Serve while hot with steamed rice. And you’re done! ENJOY~! 😀
Well, I guess that’s all for the recipe. (^^) Not that hard, right? Hope it suits the taste. 😉
Sincerely, Bena nDR
PS: Critiques and comments are welcome